PERSONAL GROWTH & RELATIONSHIP SEMINARS:
“When you build a safe environment for open communication, then the expression of joy, humor, and love becomes the norm.”
Communication & Connection are at the heart of all satisfying relationships. The feeling that it is safe to be yourself, even when differences are present, makes your communication more authentic and allows you to truly connect with others. It is possible to learn how to create an atmosphere where clear communication leads to greater intimacy and understanding. It is also possible to build skills that allow you to work through conflict, while maintaining mutual integrity and respect. The Lewi Method focuses on teaching these skills.
Relations Solutions: The Lewi Method focuses on enhancing human relationships by:
- Teaching individuals how to create a safe environment that fosters open and authentic communication
- Exploring and identifying roles played by individuals, pairs, and subgroups; outdated roles can then be shifted through newer perspectives
- Learning healthy boundaries, accepting limitations and moving within a space of respect and deep connection
- Working mindfully with issues of difference, diversity, and conflict in ways that benefit both individuals and the group
Each group will participate in unique exercises that are designed to lead participants into deeper contact with one another, while maintaining their own personal integrity. Simple straightforward methods will be used that encourage adventure, mystery and fun in this work.
Learning modalities include:
- small group interactions
- open discussions
As participants you will:
- Actively construct various ways to build group cohesion and trust
- Learn the five stages of group development
- Practice openly exchanging ideas with sensitivity and awareness of both self and others
- Understand the difference between "intention" versus "impact" when communicating with others
- Have improved awareness of the roles you play in relationships
- Practice noticing when you are "reacting" versus "responding" to others
- Learn how to be more authentic in your relationships
- Receive Continuing Education Units (CEU's)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 713-870-2084.