TEAM BUILDING SEMINARS:
Revitalize the passion and inspire the commitment of your business team.
COMMUNICATION is vitally important in a business environment and can drastically affect productivity, creativity, and efficiency. In today's world market, it is essential to have an integrated team that works seamlessly together in an atmosphere of authentic and constructive communication. By utilizing the differences inherent in each individual the team can evolve as a whole to its fullest potential.
The Lewi Method focuses on maximizing individual and team potential by:
- Identifying each team member's knowledge, skills, and abilities that contribute to project completion
- Developing team members' self-awareness to help reduce individual and group workplace stress
- Developing teams that openly exchange ideas and that accomplish tasks efficiently with both corporate awareness and cultural sensitivity
- Increasing your team’s capacity in examining roles, perceiving one another clearly, and remaining fluid within the various roles needed for productivity
- Teaching the team how to effectively resolve conflicts
Each program is designed to meet the distinct needs of your group, team or company. These training seminars assist teams to integrating new members, identifying resources within the group, and eliminating blocked communication. These methods will open new doors that will help you accomplish your company's mission. Consultation about the team’s dynamics
- Training and practice for team effectiveness
- Effective feedback tools that enhance individual and team performance and success
- Customized exercises that revitalize team functioning
- The Lewi Method teaches teams to strike a balance between personal leadership and group collaboration
Team members will:
- Communicate with more honesty and appreciation which results in efficiency.
- Demonstrate more flexible thinking patterns which will improve the teams capacity to complete tasks.
- Experience less stress in the workplace.
- Learn how to effectively and efficiently manage diversity and conflict while maintaining creativity in a safe and comfortable workplace.
- Perform with more enthusiasm and synergy resulting in a more productive and profitable company.
“When you focus and support a team's capacity for open communication, creative productivity becomes the norm.” —J. Sita Lewi